Free Evaluation
Skip to main content

Visa Getter


Here you can find the solutions that increase your chances of getting a USA work visa by 50%. Click on the Visa type that works for you to get more information. 

J-1 visa works for: 

  • For Au pair (nanny), the unique option for caregivers
  • Teachers
  • Medical doctors
  • Camp counselors
  • Interns
  • Professors
  • Specialists 
  • Research Scholars 
  • Students 
  • Summer jobs (Work and Travel)
  • Trainees
  • Government professionals

Teachers' package

Nurses' package

H-1B visa works for: 

  • Professionals
  • College graduates
  • Top management 

Religious Workers' visa: 

  1. R-1 visa 
  2. E-4 visa

H-2B visa works for: 

  • Landscaping and groundskeeping workers 
  • Forest and conservation workers 
  • Amusement and recreation attendants 
  • Maids and housekeeping cleaners 
  • Meat, poultry, and fish cutters and trimmers 
  • Construction laborers 
  • Coaches and scouts 
  • Waiters and waitresses 
  • Nonfarm animal caretakers 
  • Fishers and related fishing workers 
  • Helpers—production workers 
  • Cooks, restaurant 
  • Packers and packagers, hand 
  • Food preparation workers
  • Dining room and cafeteria attendants and bartenders 

H-2A Agricultural working visa, 

For eligible agricultural workers. 

The unique option for drivers.


Greencard 2008 -2023 Sponsors Database Access

For any profession


Visa Getter for IT Professionals 

  • Middle and Senior positions 
  • Many jobs for developers are available on our job portal 


Visa getter for international drivers - Western Canada

Visa getter for international caregivers

Visa getter - political asylum guide


Please contact if you need any specific information added/clarified.