Skip to main content

Teachers' Visa Getter


  • You can speak English fluently 
  •  You are a credentialed school teacher in your home country
  • You Have at least 3 years of teaching experience or relevant professional experience
  • You are under 35 years old 

With this package, you get the following: 

  • a list of American international teachers agencies to submit your application 
  • the info about the J-1 visa, including the description of the process of getting it
  • a list of 4200+ J-1 sponsors