About the jobAs a Customer Success & Technical Documentation Writer at Bask you will work directly with the CEO, CTO, Director of Sales, and our remote team to build and design the software infrastructure that will serve as the backbone of telehealth.
We are looking to expand our team, seeking those with deep rooted entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for someone who can lead our customer sucess initative and write the documation to accompany our software.
What You'll Do
• Design, and implement project managment tools, code documentation, api documentation, help guides, user guides, video tutorials.
• Work closely with the product team: participate in stand-ups, code reviews, and retros, and help contribute and drive the engineering culture that focuses on simple, intuitive, high-impact experiences.
• Work closely with our customers to help them succeed.
• Build from 0 to 1: You'll have the opportunity to both scale and automate existing services while also bringing new innovations to life. This is unique opportunity to help join a team where you'll be able to both build rapidly, and also contribute to product strategy and development!
We are a highly collaborative team.
• You will be the subject matter expert of our testing platform and processes
Who We're Looking For
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
The ideal candidate has experience taking a product from 0-1 product.
We're looking for someone who's entrepreneurial and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done, and passionate about our mission to build a platform that will intensely disrupt the healthcare industry.
• You are familar with project managment tools like ClickUp and Slack.
• You can work independently and are comfortable owning entire projects and or large areas of the code base
• You will be responsible for driving increased business performance from our application by introducing new processes and features on the site that surprise, delight, and ultimately convert the customer
• You are a strong communicator - you are able to clearly articulate technical problems, constraints and timelines.
• You are a leader, a manager.
• You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured, startup environment.
#Working_us #work_visa_usa #visa_for_the_usa #work_visa #visa_jobs #united_states #us #h1b_jobs #h2b_jobs #h2a_jobs #eb3_jobs #j1_jobs #jobs_us #job_in_usa #green_card_us #immigration_usa #immigration_to_usa
Go to job list